Where can you buy school uniform?
PL Schoolwear is the official supplier of our uniform and they stock items embroidered with our school logo. They have a shop located at Unit B9, Riverside Shopping Centre (opposite TK Maxx), Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1BT. You can also order online by following this link:
If you have queries in regard to uniform please contact PL Schoolwear via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them on: 01442 501 411
We understand that these are challenging financial times, we are happy to say we have a good stock of preloved, good quality second hand uniform for sale/voluntary contribution from WISPA please email email@example.com.
Samples of all items, including bags are available at the office each morning during term-time.
Children will need the following uniform items:
- Cardigan or sweatshirt with logo (available second hand or through PL Schoolwear)
- White polo shirt with collar (available from most supermarkets) and/or a blue polo shirt with school logo (available from PL Schoolwear)
- Grey tailored skirt / tailored trousers / pinafore dress / royal blue & white check dress for summer (as appropriate)
- Blue T-shirt and plain navy or black shorts for PE
- School book bag
- Appropriate bag to keep PE kit in
- Trainers for outdoor PE lessons
Lost property can be found in the classrooms and in the box in the disabled toilet near the school office.
All school uniform and additional items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
|Item & Sizes||Price|
|Deluxe Book Bag||£7.50|
|Large PE Bag||£5.00|
|Water Bottle Water bottle/Lid||£1.50/50p|