Where can you buy school uniform?
Our logo school uniform can be purchased online from our uniform supplier Essential School Wear Ordering. You will need to register for an account on their website to view and purchase uniform. Deliveries can be made to your home address for a charge or to the school office for free.
School bags can also be purchased via Essential Schoolwear or we have a limited stock that can be purchased via the school office and paid for in advance on Arbor or by cash or cheque via the office.
In addition to this, we have a good stock of preloved, good quality second hand uniform for sale/voluntary contribution from WISPA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Samples of all items, including bags are available at the office each morning during term-time.
Please find below Essential School Wear’s ordering guide and and order form for school bags:
- Bags and Bottle Order Form (96KB)
Children will need the following uniform items:
- Cardigan or sweatshirt with logo
- White polo shirt with collar (available from most supermarkets) and/or a blue polo shirt with school logo (available from Essential School Wear)
- Grey tailored skirt / tailored trousers / pinafore dress / royal blue & white check dress for summer (as appropriate)
- Blue T-shirt and plain navy or black shorts for PE
- School book bag
- Appropriate bag to keep PE kit in
- Trainers for outdoor PE lessons
Lost property can be found in the classrooms and in the box in the disabled toilet near the school office.
All school uniform and additional items should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
|Item & Sizes||Price|
|Deluxe Book Bag||£7.50|
|Large PE Bag||£5.00|
|Water Bottle Water bottle/Lid||£1.50/50p|