Miss E Leach Headteacher
Westfield Primary School
Herts HP4 3PJ
Tel: 01442 862 729
Fax: 01442 874 467
Please contact Denise Arnold, School Secretary for any queries from parents or from others members of the public.
On 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force in the UK. These are new data protection regulations built upon the Data Protection Act of 1998.
In order to ensure that we comply with the new regulations, we have reviewed our policies and practices.
To learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
Please see below our new Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notices.
- Privacy Notice - NHS Track and Trace (700.17KB)
- GDPR Data Protection Policy (267.31KB)
- Privacy Notice - Parents (478.42KB)
- Privacy Notice - Pupils (465.16KB)
For information please visit our Admissions page.
- Ofsted Report - March 2010 (71.75KB)
The school’s most recent Key Stage 2 results can be found below and on the last page of our School Prospectus. Due to COVID-19 no stage 2 assessment took place in 2020.
View the School Performance tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department of Education website.
Please see our Extended Schools page for information
- British Values Policy (512.35KB)
Westfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Online Safety Risk Assessment (116.57KB)
- PREVENT Duty Risk Assessment (361.12KB)
- Relationship and Sex Education Policy (448.87KB)
- Children Looked After Policy (237.86KB)
- Safer Recruitment Policy (356.37KB)
- Whistleblowing Policy (263.87KB)
- Child Protection Policy (651.79KB)
- Attendance Policy (219.89KB)
For information on Operation Encompass please visit our Latest News page.
- Complaints Policy and Procedure (524.09KB)
To view the current Pupil Premium statement, please download the documents here:
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2022-2023 (278.85KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2021/2022 (594.31KB)
- Pupil Premium Policy (339.88KB)
To view out financial benchmarking page, please follow the link:
The school does not currently have any member of staff receiving a salary of £100,000 or more – September 2022.
The Sports Premium action plan and statement for this current academic year is available to download below:
- SEN Information Report (603.76KB)
- Accessibility Statement (93.95KB)
- Accessibility Plan (471.76KB)
- Special Educational Needs Policy (189.74KB)
Please also see our Special Educational Needs page
ECT Induction Policy
- ECT Policy (202.63KB)
Please see our Governors page
- Charging, Remissions and Refunds Policy (205.10KB)
Please see our Ethos & Values page
COVID 19 Catch up Premium
Please find below details of how the grant will be spent and the effect of this expenditure on educational attainment.
Please find below our Remote learning Policy and Principles.
Go to Policies for a full list of the School’s current policies.