Suzanne Stace, Headteacher
Westfield Primary School
Herts HP4 3PJ
Tel: 01442 862 729
Fax: 01442 874 467
Please contact Denise Arnold, School Secretary for any queries from parents or from others members of the public.
On 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) came into force in the UK. These are new data protection regulations built upon the Data Protection Act of 1998.
In order to ensure that we comply with the new regulations, we have reviewed our policies and practices.
To learn more about the General Data Protection Regulation, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
Please see below our new Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notices.
- GDPR Data Protection Policy (442KB)
- Privacy Notice - Parents (291KB)
- Privacy Notice - Pupils (231KB)
For information please visit our Admissions page.
- Ofsted Report - March 2010 (72KB)
The school’s most recent Key Stage 2 results can be found below and on the last page of our School Prospectus.
View the School Performance tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department of Education website.
Please see our Extended Schools page for information
- British Values Policy (388KB)
Westfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Children Looked After Policy (668KB)
- Safer Recruitment Policy (594KB)
- Whistleblowing Policy (322KB)
- Attendance Policy (444KB)
For information on Operation Encompass please visit our Latest News page.
- Complaints Policy (419KB)
To view the current Pupil Premium statement, please download the documents here:
- Pupil Premium Policy (255KB)
The Sports Premium action plan and statement for this current academic year is available to download below:
- SEN Information Report (410KB)
- Accessibility Statement (397KB)
- Accessibility Plan (308KB)
- Special Educational Needs Policy (362KB)
Please also see our Special Educational Needs page
NQT Induction Policy
- NQT Induction Policy (431KB)
Please see our Governors page
Please see our Ethos & Values page
Go to Policies for a full list of the School’s current policies.