Uniform items must be ordered and paid for in advance, either via WisePay or a paper form (with cash or cheque). Orders will be processed at 9.00am on Tuesdays. Orders may be collected the next morning from the office (i.e. Wednesdays). Samples of all items are available at the office each morning during term-time.
The following document is available to download:
- Uniform Order Form (121KB)
Children will need the following uniform items:
- Cardigan or sweatshirt with logo (available from school)
- White polo shirt (with collar)
- Grey tailored skirt / tailored trousers / pinafore dress / royal blue & white check dress for summer (as appropriate)
- Black plimsolls (not trainers) for indoor wear
- Blue T-shirt and plain navy or black shorts for PE
- School book bag (available from school)
- Appropriate bag to keep PE kit in (or purchase PE bag from school)
- Trainers for outdoor PE lessons
All clothing must be named. Please see the W1SPA Fundraising page for information on how to order your labels.